The Customer Service Representative will provide service to both external customers and also support internal management
Xediton is a small privately-held pharmaceutical company with a focus on meeting the needs of patients, physicians and partners. We are committed to developing, partnering and making available new and established medicines to promote the health of Canadians. We are located in Mississauga, Ontario
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate is a highly motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic team player who is resourceful and dedicated and has competencies in adapting to changing environments.
- University degree required. A Science background is preferred
- Proficient computer skills, which would include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Experience and familiarity with a Customer service and office environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Developed interpersonal skills; good team player
- The successful candidate will possess excellent attention to detail
- French language skills are not required but would be an asset
- Superior organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and deadlines, works well under pressure and has a sense of urgency
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
Specific responsibilities include:
- Answer all customers’ calls regarding complaints, back orders, return authorizations, price requests, product information,; contact customers with product changes or price differences in a timely, courteous and effective manner.
- Order Entry: Process orders by entering phone, EDI orders, e-mail and faxed orders; contact customers regarding price differences, wrong product number, and product number changes and any other problems with their order.
- Contact warehouse for orders, shipping errors and returns.
- Invoicing: Invoice orders and contact customers regarding order discrepancies
- Maintain Customer Database
- Reporting – Compile up- to-date information for internal staff; reports may include sales reporting, backorders, inventory position,
- Prepare shipping and tracing information to customers as required
- Act as a liaison between external warehouse and internal/external customers in managing their account with respect to orders, shipping errors, returns and general enquiries
- Prepare Sales and Marketing materials as required
- Experience and familiarity in the use of Social Media tools and platforms
- Attend Trade Shows and Exhibitions
- Answer/route telephone calls, greet visitors, schedule meetings and other clerical duties as directed by Supervisor
- Make calls; speak with potential customers to generate interest in company’s products
$17 per hour
If this opportunity is of interest to you and are looking to work in a small company with growth opportunities, we would like to speak to you. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply, please upload your resume and cover letter by completing the form below or email to email@example.com